FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- If you're passionate about your pupper, or if you're looking for a new furry friend, the 8th annual Pet Expo at the Memorial Coliseum was the place to be this weekend.
Hundreds of dogs, and their owners, came through the doors to see the best of the best in supplies and treats. The expo also features shelters looking to give animals forever homes.
The event, hosted by the SPCA, is the only one of its kind in northeast Indiana, and is only held once a year.
"I think people just love it because there are a lot of animal lovers in our community and they want to come out and see the latest and greatest in pet supplies," said Jessica Henry, executive director of the Allen County SPCA.
If you are looking to adopt, or make donations to the SPCA, visit their website here.
- 8th annual Pet Expo promises good time
- Pedal for Promises raises money for pets, families in need
- Now is a good time to job hunt
- Americans are treating their pets like children. That's good news for Chewy
- What Trump is good at
- FWCS holds annual lottery
- $275K promised to families of those killed in Vegas shooting
- McConnell promises a vote on Democrats' Green New Deal
- Apple promises customers a safer digital world — for a price