A woman missed out on $10,000 with her wrong answer on "Family Feud Canada." But the viral video of her answer got her $10,000 worth of free food.
"Real simple. There's one question. Only one answer. Whoever gets it, you're playing for $10,000. That's it. Whoever guesses this wins the game," host Gerry Dee told two contestants on Thursday.
"Name Popeye's favorite food," he said.
Contestant Eve Dubois could barely wait for him to finish before hitting the buzzer and singing "Chhhiiicckkkeennnn."
Her answer, hilariously accompanied by a little dance, left her family stunned. "Oh, my Gooooood," one family member gasped.
Everyone else seemed to know Dee was referencing the popular cartoon character Popeye the Sailor, and not the fast-food chain.
Logan Tomlin, her opponent, immediately answered the question correctly. "Spinach, Gerry," he said.
When Dubois realized her answer was wrong, she had the perfect excuse: "I thought you meant Popeyes chicken!"
While Dubois missed out on winning the $10,000, she did win something tasty.
Popeyes on Friday offered her $10,000 worth of Popeyes chicken and other items on their menu.
"Our survey says you got that right. DM us to claim your $10,000 worth of Popeyes. #LoveThatChickenFromPopeyes," the food chain tweeted, tagging Dubois.
Popeyes has recently made headlines for their highly popular spicy chicken sandwich, which returned in November after quickly selling out in August.
- Nancy Pelosi: 'I'm not for impeachment,' slams Trump as 'not worth it'
- Community Harvest Food Bank receives $10,000 from NIPSCO
- Ohio father's lesson on bullying goes viral
- Hillary Clinton says Assange 'has to answer for what he has done'
- Lewandowski refuses to answer questions at first 'impeachment' hearing on Capitol Hill
- Canada releases a Canada-shaped coin
- Popeyes' spicy chicken sandwich is officially coming back
- Man stabbed to death after argument over Popeyes chicken sandwich