A lawyer for the Ukraine whistleblower, whose complaint document triggered the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, has sent a letter to the White House warning the President to "cease and desist" attacking his client.
Read the letter here.
- READ: Whistleblower lawyer's letter to White House
- House chairmen warn Trump to stop attacking whistleblower
- 90 former national security officials praise whistleblower
- White House lawyer who handled Mueller inquiry to leave June 14
- Read: Michael Cohen's opening statement to Congress
- READ: The full Mueller report
- White House backs down from legal fight, restores Jim Acosta's press pass
- Indiana superintendent criticized for letter seeking prayers
- Read: Robert Mueller's opening statements before Congress
- Senators' scathing letter to Juul demands answers about tactics targeting youth, ties to Big Tobacco