LIMA, Ohio (WFFT) — Special Prosecutor Joseph Burkhard of Paulding County and the Van Wert County Special Grand Jury have decided not to file charges against the four S.W.A.T. officers involved in a highway chase that turned into a fatal shooting.
The Allen County (Ohio) Sheriff's Office says they were notified Thursday of the decision that no charges would be filed against any of the deputies involved in the fatal shooting of Terry Pierce Jr.
The Allen County (Ohio) Sheriff's Office says four S.W.A.T. Officers were placed on leave during the investigation and returned to full duty at 8 a.m. Friday.
- Paulding County Special Prosecutor won't file charges after deadly highway truck chase
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Paulding County Hospital cutting equipment services
- Paulding County deputies search for bank robber
- Paulding woman killed in Defiance County crash
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road
- First responder training facility opens in Paulding