Ashland County (WEWS) -- Talk about a gruff break. When an Ashland County homeowner noticed someone broke into her home last week, she never expected to find a billy goat sleeping inside her bathroom.
The Ashland County Sheriff's Department received the "unBAAAlievable" call at around 3 p.m. on Oct. 4.
Proceeding into the home with caution, deputies walked around the residence expecting to find someone armed and dangerous, but instead they found a billy goat asleep on the bathroom floor. The billy goat attempted to barricade himself by ramming the bathroom door, according to Ashland County Pictures, who captured the whole incident.
The suspect billy goat was identified as “Willy B.Goat,” also known around town at Willy Billy.
Deputies said the billy goat became verbally and physically combative, screaming “Baaaaa” while swinging his head when deputies told him to leave.
The homeowner told police, “He [the goat] was destructive and seemed a bit spiteful with a nasty temperament.”
Fortunately, the goat wasn’t injured during the break-in. He was released into the custody of his owner.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- She called police because her house was broken into. Officers found a goat asleep in the bathroom
- Ground broken on Pufferbelly trail
- Ground broken on new hotel
- Ground broken on DeKalb community corrections facility
- Ground broken on new boutique hotel
- Weather blog: Record cold high temperature broken
- 'Avengers: Endgame' has already broken the global box office record
- Police say two middle school girls waited in bathroom, planned to cut up classmates
- Broken furnaces have one local business working overtime
- UPDATE: Allen County SPCA replacing broken AC after community support