Tampa (WFTS) -- A Tampa Bay area man has recovered his truck that was stolen Thursday with his daughter's ashes still inside the vehicle.
At the time of the truck's disappearance, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said a 2014 Ford F-150 crew cab was stolen from the Staybridge Suites on Falkenburg Road North between September 7, 11 p.m. and September 8, 8 a.m.
The stolen Ford had the victim's 27-year-old daughter's ashes stored in a urn inside the truck.
The truck, with the urn still inside the vehicle, was found by deputies in Plant City, the victim told ABC Action News.
Officials did not say if a suspect has been identified in the car theft.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Man recovers stolen truck with daughter's ashes inside
- 'Ashes to Go' for Ash Wednesday
- A 4th-grader's teacher made him wash off his ashes after Mass on Ash Wednesday
- Stolen Picasso painting worth $28 million recovered after 20 years
- Coal ash contaminating groundwater nationwide, groups say
- UPDATE: CSX Train crashes into stolen truck in Defiance
- Girl,4, shot inside car
- Man accused of firing shots inside Domino's Pizza after getting upset over order
- New restaurant to move into Ash Skyline Plaza
- Luke Perry's daughter: 'I'm not really sure what to say or do'