HONOLULU (KITV) -- According to Honolulu CrimeStoppers, a 15-year-old girl was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of second degree criminal property damage.
She and another teenager are accused of damaging the sand sculpture in the lobby of the Royal Hawaiian Hotel on Aug. 12.
It was all caught on camera -- one girl was seen throwing items and defacing the sculpture, while the other recorded it all on her phone.
The sculpture was fully restored last Friday.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Sand sculpture vandals: 15-year-old girl arrested
- New York Uber driver charged with kidnapping 15-year-old girl
- Vandals spray painted the 'Bean' sculpture at Chicago's Millennium Park
- Police close 15-year-old cold case
- Metaform sculpture and mural complete downtown
- Fort Wayne unveils sculpture at Promenade Park entrance
- Vandals target "Fantasy of Lights"
- Old Fort hit by vandals
- Slow the sands of time Sunday, standard time returning again
- New Haven Park hit by vandals