Pain and trauma continue to reverberate after two mass shootings within hours of each other this weekend in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio. Thirty-one people were killed and dozens were wounded in the attacks. As the communities come to terms with the aftermath, civic groups are mobilizing to help those affected cover medical, funeral and other costs.
You can support them by clicking the "Take Action" button above or by going directly to the Public Good campaign here.
CNN's Impact Your World will update this page as more opportunities to help arise.
- How you can help victims of the shootings in El Paso and Dayton
- Fort Wayne residents react to the El Paso and Dayton mass shootings
- What we know about the shooting in El Paso, Texas
- 9 dead, 26 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- 8chan goes offline after Cloudflare pulls support for website used by El Paso suspect
- El Paso suspect told police he was targeting Mexicans, affidavit says
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified