EVANSVILLE, IN (WRTV) -- The owner of Newburgh Soccer Academy was arrested on the suspicion of child seduction after he allegedly had multiple sexual contacts with a child.
Indiana State Police arrested Jeremy Michael Tudela, 37, of Evansville, on Thursday on the suspicion of four counts of child seduction and one count of intimidation, according to a press release from ISP.
Tudela allegedly had sexual contact with one of his female soccer students multiple times between November 2018 and June, according to the release.
No further details were released by state police.
- Indiana soccer academy owner arrested for child seduction
- Former Fremont High School coach arrested for child seduction
- Ex-teacher's aide violates probation in child seduction case
- World Baseball Academy adds lights
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Howe Military Academy listed for sale
- Female recruits allege discrimination at FBI academy
- More concerns raised about Indiana's child welfare agency
- Indiana Department of Child Services goes $284M over budget
- Judges seek input on Indiana child support guidelines