If you thought Shark Week couldn't get any better, you were wrong.
Every baby born at the Cincinnati hospital from July 28 through August 3 will receive a limited edition Baby Shark Onesie.
And they are cute.
The fun isn't just for baby sharks.
For the complete Baby Shark experience, a special Snapchat filter has been activated at the hospital's two birthing centers and the aquarium.
Bo McMillan, a senior marketing consultant at The Christ Hospital Health Network, told CNN the hospital has been giving out special edition onesies for about a year.
"We typically pick a holiday in a specific month and give out onesies on that day or the weekend of the holiday," McMillan said. "This is the first time we've done it for a full week."
The hospital has already given out 75 onesies and expects at least 150-175 babies to be born by August 3.
It's the end, doo doo doo doo doo doo.
- A hospital is dressing up newborns in Baby Shark onesies for Shark Week
- Legendary great white shark filmed swimming with divers off Hawaii
- Shark attacks man surfing at Australia's Byron Bay
- Shark attack kills man swimming off Maui, authorities say
- Researchers are tracking a great white shark in Long Island Sound
- An American woman was killed in a Bahamas shark attack while snorkeling with her family
- There were two shark attacks off the coast of Florida this weekend
- A surfer in Hawaii survives after a shark bites a chunk out of his surfboard
- One newborn is dead and another is hospitalized after they were found behind a California building
- Bridal boutique owner plans to replicate royal wedding dress