Madonna is such a tease!
The legendary pop star has announced her newest project, a record she has titled "Madame X."
She shared a video about it, and a snippet of her new music, on her official Instagram account Sunday.
In it the singer is shown donning a variety of costumes, while her voice-over explains what it's all about.
"I decided to call my record Madame X," Madonna can be heard saying. "Madame X is a secret agent traveling around the world. Changing identities. Bringing light to dark places."
She then goes on to explain some of what "Madame X" is about.
"Madame X is a dancer. A professor. A head of state. An equestrian. A prisoner," Madonna says. "A student. A mother. A child. A teacher. A nun. A singer. A saint. A whore. And a spy in the house of love. I'm Madame X."
Her last album was "Rebel Heart" in 2015.
Madonna didn't release anymore information about the new music, but may share more when she performs two songs at the Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, Israel in May.
- Madonna announces new album
- Madonna and Bruce Springsteen both have new albums out today. It's like the '80s never went away
- Dixie Chicks announce first new album in 13 years
- Grammys 2019: Kacey Musgraves has a golden night with album of the year win
- Manchester University announces expansion
- Crawford announces 2019 mayoral bid
- Parkview announces new medical tower
- Local music festival announces lineup
- Business leader announces mayoral run
- Campaign for Promenade Park announced