Nashville, TN (WSMV ) -- A baby was saved from inside a locked vehicle in the Gladeville area of Wilson County on Wednesday morning.
According to the Wilson County Sheriff's Office, a mother called the office around 10 a.m. when a 3-year-old was getting out of the car and accidentally hit the lock button with the keys and the 5-week-old baby still inside.
gt. Kyle Wright, a supervisor on the first shift patrol came to the rescue of the baby, and was able make a quick entry into the vehicle.
No charges will be filed because it was an innocent mistake.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Five-week-old baby saved from locked car
- Florida inmates use their criminal skills to rescue a baby locked in an SUV
- Indiana GOP locked candidate out of database
- Remember to look before you lock
- Steuben County Sheriff 'Please lock your vehicle'
- Fort Wayne Police say lock your cars when warming them up
- A deputy pulled over a car for speeding. That traffic stop saved a 12-day-old baby's life
- Flying cars could save us from climate change
- Zoo welcomes baby giraffe
- Police investigating baby's death