TAYLOR, Pa. (WNEP) -- A landlord accused of poisoning cats in Lackawanna County has learned her punishment.
Jennifer Oustrich had been charged with a felony count of aggravated cruelty to animals for allegedly mixing pet food with rat poison and leaving it along the fence of her rental property in Taylor.
Last week, Oustrich was sentenced to an ARD program, and her charges could be expunged when she completes the program.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Woman Accused of Poisoning Cats Sentenced
- Man accused of force-feeding meth to his cat
- Woman sentenced for role in purse slayings
- State doesn't require CO detectors, FWFD warns against poisoning
- Man charged in attempt to poison baby girl
- Cat returns home after 6 years missing
- FWACC joins campaign to save shelter cats
- Boyfriend of woman who plotted to kill her niece sentenced
- Black cats not adopted as often as others
- FWACC seeking help after cat left outside of business