NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -- The police officer who was injured over the weekend after being dragged by an ATV on Lower Broadway will be speaking to the media on Wednesday.
Sgt. John Bourque returned to work Wednesday on light duty.
Bourque will be holding a news conference at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Stay with News4 for updates on this developing story.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Police officer returns to work after being dragged by ATV on Broadway
- Robots help teach ATV safety
- 16-year-old girl injured in ATV accident
- One dead after ATV crash near Grabill
- One dead, one injured after shooting at Broadway Grill
- Local teen spreads awareness of blood disorders on Broadway
- Carol Channing, star of Broadway's 'Hello Dolly!' dies at 97
- Suggs handed 56 years for attempted murder at Broadway bar
- Rudisill and Broadway intersection closed for up to 10 months
- Woman dragged, bitten hundreds of times by pack of dogs