A plane crash in Colombia on Saturday left all 12 people on board dead, according to Colombia's Civil Defense.
The flight was traveling between between San Jose del Guaviare to Villavicencio, the Civil Defense said. The plane called in the emergency at 10:40 a.m., according to Colombia's Civil Aviation Authority. The plane was found in La Bendición, near Villavicencio.
Authorities are working to identify the passengers. There is no publicly known cause for the crash at this time.
Colombia's Civil Aviation Aviation released a statement of condolence on those who died in the crash.
- 12 die in plane crash in Colombia
- 3 people die in a small plane crash in southeastern Indiana
- Two die in Noble County crash
- Fort Wayne family's plane crashed in Pennsylvania
- Funeral for plane crash victims scheduled
- Three people die, including two children in Steuben County crash
- Two die in Toll Road crash involving Indiana State Trooper
- Police: 1 dead after small plane crash in western Indiana
- Victims in deadly plane crash identified as firefighters
- Donations collected to help families of plane crash victims