Actor Luke Perry has been hospitalized.
A representative for the actor told CNN on Thursday that 'Mr. Perry is currently under observation at the hospital.'
The spokesperson would not elaborate about what led to his hospitalization.
Perry rose to fame in the '90s for his role on Fox's hit series 'Beverly Hills, 90210,' from 1990 to 2000. He currently stars as Fred Andrews on CW's 'Riverdale.'
A number of Perry's former '90210' co-stars took to social media to extend their support and wishes for a quick recovery.
Ian Ziering wrote on Instagram, 'No words can express what my heart feels hearing today's shocking news. Let us all say a prayer for his speedy recovery.'
Shannen Doherty also took to Instagram to say, 'My friend. Holding you tight and giving you my strength. You got this.'
The news of Perry's hospitalization comes a day after Fox announced it is doing a '90210' reboot that will star all the original stars of the show with the exception of Doherty and Perry.
- Luke Perry hospitalized
- Luke Perry buried in Tennessee
- Hollywood pays tribute to Luke Perry: 'My heart is broken.'
- Luke Perry, star of 'Beverly Hills 90210' and 'Riverdale,' dead at 52
- 5 things to know for March 5: House investigation, Alabama tornadoes, Venezuela, HIV, Luke Perry
- Was Luke Perry too young for a stroke? No, they can happen at any age
- Luke Perry's daughter: 'I'm not really sure what to say or do'
- Luke Bryan tour coming to Fort Wayne
- Perry Protech breaks ground on new facility
- 'Tyler Perry's Boo 2' scares away competition at box office