Nashville, TN (WTVF) -- A woman is getting a lot of attention online after catching a whopping 88-pound catfish on Kentucky Lake.
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency shared a photo Monday, showing Paula Cathey Smith with her “personal best” catch.
After the monster fish was caught, Smith released it back into the wild.
Since it was posted, the photo has been shared more than 800 times on Facebook.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Woman catches 88-pound catfish
- Woman escapes without injuries after car catches fire
- Plating company catches fire Tuesday
- School bus catches fire, students safe
- Car catches fire at Shell Gas station
- How Mueller used Bitcoin to catch Russia
- Slick road conditions catch morning commuters off guard
- FOX 55 catches surprise proposal at local Kroger
- Canterbury Green apartment catches fire causing heavy damage
- Semi catches fire, restricts traffic on US 24