LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Human remains found in LaGrange County back in April have been identified as those of a woman who has been missing since 2012.
The remains were found in a field at CR 950 E. and 350 S. on the morning of April 8, 2018. The next day, a Forensic Anthropologist Team with the University of Indianapolis recovered the skeleton and began conducting exams.
The woman has been identified as Tiffany Huffman, 47. Huffman was last seen in the Stroh, Indiana on July 20, 2012. The LaGrange County Coroner has not determined a cause of death, but does not suspect foul play.
This incident is still under investigation.
- Remains found in LaGrange County identified as woman missing since 2012
- Human remains found in LaGrange County
- Woman arrested in LaGrange County following stabbing
- LaGrange County residents still dealing with flooding
- LaGrange County police investigate fraud case
- LaGrange County Sheriff seeking shooting suspect
- Arrest made in Lagrange County battery
- LaGrange County warns about phone scam
- Human remains found in Auburn identified
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County