AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - The DeKalb Central community continues to rally behind a choir teacher and her husband.
More than 100 yard signs are scattered across the district supporting Shelley and Kent Johnson.
Last week, the district announced the Johnsons won't continue to lead the show choirs and Shelley Johnson was re-assigned to another position in the district.
The Johnsons have lead the show choirs at DeKalb for more than 30 years.
Several people are expected to speak against the the decision during Tuesday's school board meeting, which starts at 6:00 p.m. in the DeKalb Central Administration Building.
- Community continues to rally behind show choir directors
- Students show support for show choir director
- DeKalb Central reassigns show choir director
- DeKalb hires new choir director
- Hundreds show support for choir teacher at school board meeting
- City continues banner program
- Electric Works talks continue
- Bison continue to roam
- Supporters rally around Planned Parenthood
- Community optimistic of Hamilton Community Schools' future