St. Joseph Hospital has chosen Karen Fordham as its new CEO.
Ms. Fordham brings more than 20 years of leadership experience in healthcare operations, many of which were spent at hospitals in her home state of Michigan.
For much of the past decade, that experience has included administrative roles with the Detroit Medical Center System. The Michigan native will start on January 22nd.
- St. Joseph Hospital chooses new CEO
- St. Joseph Hospital CEO resigns
- Childbirth services ending at St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph's burn unit loses verification from association
- Search in St. Joseph River called off for the night
- Fort Wayne United leads Choose Success Initiative events
- Lutheran Health Network suing former CEO
- Former LHN CEO must return intellectual property
- Police investigating threats against Lutheran ex-CEO
- Shooting hospitalizes two teens