INDIANAPOLIS (WFFT) - The Indiana State Police is cracking down on semis with too many objects on the windshield.
The Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division posted the announcement on Facebook.
Indiana State law requires devices to be mounted within six inches of the top of the windshield.
It also states nothing should be inside the windshield wiper span on semis.
This includes GPS devices.
ISP said anything blocking the view of the road while driving should be moved.
- Indiana State Police cracking down on semi distractions
- Ohio State Police cracking down on distracted drivers
- Police in Indiana cracking down on aggressive drivers in March
- Indiana State Police K9 retires
- Leo Softball Claims 4A Semi State Title
- Indiana State Police investigating two Wabash Co. police-involved shootings
- FWPD cracks down on homeless camp sites
- Senate passes bill cracking down on robocalls
- Semi crash causes interstate issues
- Train hits semi crossing tracks