AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - Auctions America is now integrated with RM Sotheby.
The company announced the integration on its website.
RM Sotheby said integrating its subsidiaries will help better serve the collector car market.
All Actions America sales, including the two at the Auburn Auction Park, will continue under the RM brand.
The Auburn Fall Auction is one of the company's largest auctions held every Labor Day weekend.
- Auctions America to be rebranded
- Marie Antoinette's jewels up for auction
- KKK Robe Sells for $3,000 at Auction
- Auburn Spring Auction expands two more days
- New York real estate developer buys Trump drawing at auction
- Indiana man plans to auction Corvette pace car collection
- Sellers coast to coast selling during Auburn auction
- A bonanza for space fans as Neil Armstrong memorabilia hits auction
- 'Hitler watercolors' fail to sell at auction amid forgery concerns
- Some parents, teachers upset after school auctions off teachers for money