UPDATE: The Allen County Coroner's Office has ruled the death of a man found dead at a downtown construction site a suicide. Due to that fact, his name has not been released at this time.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Fort Wayne Police Department was called to the 200 block of West Berry Street after a person was found unresponsive. When they arrived, they found an adult male suffering from multiple injuries. Paramedics pronounced the man dead at the scene.
Detectives were called to the scene as well as crime scene technicians. Detectives are on scene attempting to gather any possible witness statements available related to this incident. Technicians are also processing the scene attempting to locate any possible evidence associated with this incident.
Anyone with any possible information regarding this incident is asked to call the Fort Wayne Police Department Detective Bureau at 427-1201.
The identity of the victim as well the cause and manner of death will be released by the Allen County Coroner's Office.
This incident remains under investigation by the Fort Wayne Police Department, Allen County Coroner's Office.
- Man found dead at downtown worksite committed suicide
- Missing Kendallville man found dead
- Man found dead in Walgreens parking lot
- Three dead after shooting near downtown
- Woman found dead in apartment
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Man found dead on S. Webster Street identified
- Man found dead in car on city's north side
- Man found dead in car in Decatur parking lot
- Man found dead at Eagle Marsh Nature Preserve
Scroll for more content...