KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- An arrest was made in the stabbing death of a man in Kosciusko County.
According to a press release, the investigation into the death of David L. Strowder Jr. led to the arrest of Derrick L. Wandrick, 23, of Harvey, Illinois.
The Kosciusko County Sheriff's Department received leads from the public that led investigators to subjects in Elkhart.
The Kosciusko County Sheriff's Department was assisted by Elkhart City Detectives.
Wandrick was booked into the Kosciusko County Jail on Wednesday, and is being held without bond. He will be formally charged in the next two days.
David L. Strowder Jr. was found near the roadway on 300 North Monday with multiple stab wounds. He later died from his injuries.
- Arrest made in stabbing death
- Arrest made in Huntington stabbing
- Arrest made in infant death
- Police arrest suspect in Tuesday stabbing death
- Arrest made in Lillie Street death investigation
- Arrest made in Regency Inn death investigation
- Second Arrest Made in the Death of Malakai Garrett
- Roosevelt Drive stabbing suspect arrested
- Arrests made following police pursuit
- Waterloo teen arrested in stabbing Monday