FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- If you're traveling on I-69 or I-469 Monday evening, you may need to find an alternate route.
Drivers can expect rolling slowdowns and I-69, and ramp closures on I-469 from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. while contractors replace cables just south of Dupont Road.
The slowdowns will take drivers down to 20 miles per hour or slower.
- I-69 northbound from mile marker 311-316.
- I-69 southbound from mile marker 320-315
- I-469 westbound from mile marker 27-31
Ramp closures include:
- All ramps from Maplecrest Road to I-496 westbound
- All ramps from Dupont Road to I-69 southbound
- All ramps from Union Chapel Road to I-69 southbound
- All ramps from Coldwater Road to I-69 northbound