Police are investigating a shooting that took place Sunday evening around 9.
15 year old Tyriec Sutton is in stable condition and 17 year old Donte Lamar Sutton is in critical condition. The two boys showed up at an area hospital.
Investigators believe that the shooting took place while the boys were in a vehicle, somewhere near Lafayette and Anthony Boulevard.
If you have any information about this shooting, please contact authorities immediately.
- Shooting hospitalizes two teens
- Two people hospitalized after Sunday morning shooting
- One person hospitalized after shooting Thursday morning
- Teen arrested in Weisser Park shooting
- Teen idol David Cassidy remains in Florida hospital
- Auto accident on County Road 47 hospitalizes two Butler teens
- Suspect in officer-involved shooting out of hospital, behind bars
- Marion man hospitalized after shooting self in genitals
- Dupont Hospital unveils Lutheran Children's Hospital expansion
- Florida police arrest more teens for school shooting threats