ANDERSON, Ind. (AP) - Authorities say a 3-year-old central Indiana girl has died after her father found her inside a hot car.
Madison County Coroner Marian Dunnichay says Hannah Grace Miller was pronounced dead at a hospital Sunday evening.
Dunnichay says the girl had a high core body temperature.
The Herald Bulletin reports the girl was unaccounted for over a two-hour period before her father found her. He immediately submerged her in water and began performing CPR.
It wasn't immediately clear how the girl got into the car.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 3-year-old central Indiana girl dies in hot car
- Central Indiana boy, 9, dies in overnight house fire
- 3-year-old accidentally shoots pregnant mom
- Woman dies after being hit by car
- Hot air balloon stolen in Indiana found at Florida festival
- Project planned to widen I-69 section in central Indiana
- Hamilton Community Schools superintendent takes job in central Indiana
- Thousand lose power in central Indiana amid extreme cold
- Central Indiana school chief quits after insurance fraud
- Eight year old girl dies after BB gun accident