KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) — On Friday afternoon the Kosciusko County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a three-vehicle collision.
Deputies said the crash occurred at the intersection of County Road 1350 North and County Road 950 West, near Nappanee shortly before 3:30 p.m.
Investigators said that a 2018 Honda motorcycle operated by James Gluckin, 75, of Elkhart pulled into the path of a 2005 Honda Civic operated by Sky Allen, 23, of Bremen.
Before the crash, deputies said Gluckin was traveling southbound on CR 950 W, approaching CR 1350 N and Allen was traveling westbound on CR 1350 N, approaching CR 950 W.
The motorcycle also struck an eastbound horse and buggy operated by Anthony Chupp, 45, of Nappanee.
The collision caused minor injuries to the horse and damaged the buggy, according to deputies.
Gluckin was transported to a nearby hospital for a possible broken leg, police said.
There were no other injuries reported.
- 3 vehicle crash in Kosciusko County injures man and horse
- One dead, three injured in Kosciusko Co. vehicle accident
- Man airlifted in critical condition after Kosciusko County crash
- Bourbon man dies after head-on crash in Kosciusko County
- Warsaw man killed in Kosciusko County crash with semi
- Flooding hits Kosciusko residents
- Kosciusko County officials investigate traffic crash near Etna Green
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Man charged with child molesting in Kosciusko County