CORYDON, Ind. (AP) - A jockey who won the Kentucky Derby three times faces a drunken-driving charge in southern Indiana.
WDRB.com reports that Calvin Borel was stopped Sunday night in Harrison County.
Online court records show he's charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
It wasn't immediately known if Borel has a lawyer who could comment on the charges.
Borel, a Louisiana native, won the Kentucky Derby in 2007, 2009 and 2010.
He also won the Preakness Stakes in 2009.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- 3-time Kentucky Derby winner charged with drunken driving
- Indiana legislator jailed on drunken driving, other charges
- Arrested: Accused drunken driver who was driving with chicken on his shoulder
- Elkhart Deputy's vehicles and property damaged by drunken driver
- Oscars winners 2019: See the full list of winners
- Country House pays $132.40 to win at Derby
- The first annual Adult Pinewood Derby kicks off Saturday
- Storms kill four people in Kentucky, Arkansas
- Golden Brush Winner Comes to Fort Wayne
- iHeartRadio Music Awards: The winners list