Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Allen County Superior Court held a graduation ceremony for it's 46th class of Drug Court participants. There were 22 graduates this year.
While participating in the Drug Court program, these graduates accomplished over two thousand five hundred hours of treatment, counseling, and life skills development.
Some of them reunited with family members, got married, and had children during their sobriety.
They all came together today to celebrate their journey.
On average, each graduate was in the program over 16 months. The youngest graduate is 19 years- old.
The oldest is 50 years- old
- 22 people graduate from Drug Court
- Allen County Superior Court holds Drug Court graduation
- Veterans graduate from 'Veterans court' program, celebrate recovery
- Parents organize Graduation Pathways meeting
- Details of Graduation Pathways unclear
- Proposed graduation requirements in Indiana raise concerns
- K9 officers graduate from training program
- Schools getting ready for new graduation requirements
- Parents concerned about new graduation requirements
- Job market looking good for recent graduates