FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne man facing the death penalty in a quadruple homicide changed his plea.
Thursday, Marcus Dansby pleaded guilty in the deaths Consuela Arrington, 37; Traeven Harris, 18; Dajahiona Arrington, 18; and Dajahiona Arrington's unborn child.
He killed them September 11, 2016 in a home on Holton Avenue.
Dansby could face more than 200 years in prison when he is sentenced in July.
He was scheduled to stand trial in October.
- 2016 quadruple homicide suspect pleads guilty
- 2016 murder suspect found not guilty
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting pleads guilty
- Suspect arrested from July homicide
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Dakota Moran pleads guilty to battery charge
- April Tinsley's accused killer pleads guilty
- Man pleads guilty in 2017 murder case
- Man pleads guilty to shooting deputy
- Ligonier homicide victims identified