INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Authorities say a 2-year-old boy has died after being found at the bottom of a swimming pool at a home in Indianapolis.
Police say officers responded Wednesday evening and medics tried to revive the boy, who was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.
The child was found during a Fourth of July gathering at the home.
The child's name wasn't immediately released. The death is under investigation, but police say it's being investigated as an accident.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 2-year-old dead after being found in pool
- McMillen Pool delays opening
- Woman found dead in apartment
- Missing Kendallville man found dead
- Two people found dead in vacant apartment
- Man found dead in Walgreens parking lot
- Many upset Auburn pool won't reopen
- Jury Pool now open in New Haven
- Jury Pool closing for the season
- Area pools opening for the season