INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Police say shootings outside an Indianapolis saloon have left two people dead and three others injured--two of them critically.
Police say the shootings occurred about 2:15 a.m. Sunday outside the Sawmill Saloon on the city's east side. They say one man was pronounced dead at the scene and three other shooting victims were transported to a hospital, where one of them later died. One is in critical condition, and one is stable. A fifth person was transported to a hospital by a friend and remains in critical condition.
Investigators say a disturbance occurred inside the saloon before the shootings.
The names of the victims haven't been released.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 2 dead, 3 injured after shooting at Indianapolis saloon
- Two Indiana judges injured in shooting in White Castle parking lot in downtown Indianapolis
- Indianapolis car-bus crash injured 2 students, 2 others
- Early Monday morning shooting leaves one dead, another seriously injured
- One dead, one seriously injured after shooting on Oxford Street
- One woman dead, one critically injured in early morning shooting
- One dead, one injured after shooting at Broadway Grill
- 9 dead, 26 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio
- Indianapolis man found dead near campground in Warsaw
- Suspect in Link's Wonderland shooting arrested in Indianapolis