WELLS COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Indiana Conservation Officers are investigating an ATV accident that left a 16-year-old girl injured in Wells County.
It happened just after 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning. A 15-year-old girl was operating an ATV behind a residence at 5510 E. 800 S. with a 16-year-old girl as her a passenger.
The operator hit a bump and pushed on the throttle while trying to turn. Both of the girls were thrown from the ATV.
The passenger struck a metal pole and injured her leg. She was taken to Lutheran Hospital for treatment.
The 15-year-old was not injured.
- 16-year-old girl injured in ATV accident
- Robots help teach ATV safety
- Vigil held for 16-year-old homicide victim
- One dead after ATV crash near Grabill
- I-469S Rollover accident injures one and snarls traffic
- One dead, three injured in Kosciusko Co. vehicle accident
- Indiana 16-year-old fatally shot while trying to sell Xbox
- 16-year-old charged with murder in Fort Wayne teen's death
- Eight year old girl dies after BB gun accident
- 4-year-old girl, father dead in Indiana kayaking accident