FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Education majors at Indiana Tech can now finish their degrees and teacher licensure for elementary education or special education at the University of Saint Francis.
Indiana Tech's program recently lost accreditation but the Indiana Department of Education approved the arrangement between the two universities.
All current Indiana Tech elementary and special education majors will finish their remaining coursework at USF but will finish non-major specific work at Indiana Tech. They will earn an Indiana Tech degree when finished.
The program begins in August 2019. Students majoring in education at Indiana Tech this semester will complete their classes as scheduled.
- Indiana Tech and University of Saint Francis reach agreement to help students
- Saint Francis Falls to Taylor
- University of Saint Francis holds beam signing amid construction
- University of Saint Francis new chapel close to completion
- University of Saint Francis president to retire next summer
- University of Saint Francis makes the MLK holiday a day of service
- Saint Francis Looks to Stay Undefeated Against Siena Heights
- Saint Francis Remains Unbeaten With Win Over Siena Heights
- Ferrer Breaks Record as Saint Francis Remains Perfect
- Saint Francis Beats Reinhardt, Claims Second Straight NAIA National Title