Photo Gallery 9 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The United Auto Workers union went out on strike against General Motors at the end of the day on Sept. 15.
This is the first work stoppage in the U.S. auto industry since 2007.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Negotiations have resumed, and our goal remains to reach an agreement that builds a stronger future for everyone. A work stoppage impacts our employees, families, communities and the American economy. For the latest on UAW-GM negotiations, visit: https://t.co/H0qDc4CBW2 pic.twitter.com/dAR4P7BfyA— General Motors (@GM) September 18, 2019
Below is all of our local and national strike coverage:
- UAW on strike against GM 2019 full coverage
- GM supplier workers supporting UAW strike during layoffs
- UAW letter to GM indicates that strike won't end quickly
- Fort Wayne UAW Local 2209 striking for more than just autoworkers
- GM and union reach tentative deal that could end strike
- Watch: CBS coverage of Moonves allegations strikes different tone than Charlie Rose coverage
- UAW workers ratify new contract with Fiat Chrysler
- Oscar nominations 2019: Full list by category
- GM workers in Fort Wayne feel 8 day strike is worth it