FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Fort Wayne Police served a search warrant at a former abortion clinic that Dr. Ulrich Klopfer formerly operated at Thursday.
Polce raided the now deceased Klopfer’s closed clinic at 2210 Inwood Dr. shortly after 10 a.m. Thursday.
THE LATEST: NO FETAL REMAINS FOUND AT CLOSED ABORTION CLINIC
The raid comes after more than 2,000 medically preserved fetal remains were found last week at the Illinois home of Klopfer, who died more than two weeks ago.
This week, Attorney General Curtis called for an investigation of the three closed Indiana clinics in Fort Wayne, Gary and South Bend where Klopfer had performed abortions to make sure those locations did not have fetal remains being stored there.
Check back with FOX 55 News as more information becomes available.
- Fort Wayne police raid closed abortion clinic
- Court ruling keeps last abortion clinic in Kentucky open
- Missouri rules against the state's last abortion clinic
- Police raid 'Buddha boy' ashram in Nepal
- Fort Wayne paper straw company sold
- German police raid BMW in diesel emissions probe
- President Trump rallies support for Mike Braun in Fort Wayne
- Elizabeth Warren participating in town hall from Fort Wayne