Covid-19 has sent the global economy into a downward spiral. CNN Business' Christine Romans explains three scenarios of what recovery could look like.
Posted: Apr 2, 2020 10:20 AM
Updated: Apr 2, 2020 10:21 AM
- Stocks slip after record unemployment claims: April 2, 2020
- US stock futures inch higher ahead of new unemployment claims numbers: April 30, 2020
- Unemployment claims by federal workers skyrocket
- Black unemployment rate hits a record low
- Stock records; Bitcoin plummets; Shutdown averted
- Goldman Sachs predicts 2.25 million Americans filed initial unemployment claims this week, the highest on record
- States see Trump's infrastructure promise slipping away
- Slip simulator aims to improve workplace safety
- 1.3 million Americans filed first-time unemployment claims last week
- Another 837,000 Americans filed for unemployment claims last week
Scroll for more content...