The star of the next edition of "The Bachelor" was involved in what the show's host Chris Harrison called a "freak accident" that left him needing stitches.
Peter Weber is, however, "100% OK," according to Harrison.
"There's been some wild claims and rumors about Peter today," Harrison wrote on Instagram. "Peter suffered a freak accident. He got a cut on his head, he did get stitches but he's 100% OK and production is already back underway. He's still the dashing, handsome pilot we've all dreamed of."
Harrison did not go into detail on the accident, but a source familiar with production told CNN it it was not as bad as what was being reported by some media outlets on Tuesday.
As of Tuesday afternoon, Weber was already back to work on set and going on dates.
Weber, 28, was announced as the next "Bachelor" star during the finale of "Bachelor in Paradise" just last month.
The Delta Airlines pilot was the second runner-up from last season's edition of "The Bachelorette."
Show Bachelor franchise air on ABC and are produced by Warner Bros. Television, which like CNN, is owned by WarnerMedia.
- 'Bachelor' star Peter Weber injured in 'freak accident' but doing OK
- 'The Bachelor' finale ends with a shocking twist
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' stars Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon are married!
- Peter Fonda, star of 'Easy Rider,' dies at age 79
- Peter Mayhew, Chewbacca in 'Star Wars,' dies at 74
- Peggy Lipton, star of 'Mod Squad' and 'Twin Peaks,' dead at 72
- 'Supergirl' star Melissa Benoist praised for opening up about 'abusive relationship'
- For 'Breaking Bad' and 'Downton Abbey,' 'the end' wasn't
- 'It has been too long': Gold Star spouse urges Congress to repeal 'widow's tax'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 28 winners are...