Actor-comedian Kevin Hart and two others were involved in a car crash in Calabasas, California early Sunday, according to a California Highway Patrol incident report obtained by CNN.
Hart and the driver, Jared Black, sustained "major back injuries" and were transported to nearby hospitals for treatment, the report states.
Black was driving Hart's 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, according to the report, when he lost control of the vehicle. It went off the road and rolled down an embankment.
Two of the three occupants were trapped in the vehicle. Hart left the scene to his nearby residence to get medical attention, the report states.
Patrol officers determined that Black was not under the influence of alcohol at the time of the collision. The third occupant did not suffer any substantial injuries.
CNN has contacted representatives for Hart for comment.
Hart's wife, Eniko Parrish, told TMZ in a video interview on Monday that her husband was "going to be just fine."
Hart bought the Plymouth back in July as a 40th birthday gift to himself.
In an Instagram post on Saturday, he wrote that he was happy to not be traveling over the holiday weekend.
"Being home makes me happy....enjoy your weekend people!!!! #LiveLoveLaugh," Hart wrote on Instagram.
- Kevin Hart's wife says he's 'going to be just fine' after car crash
- Kevin Hart posts an emotional video about his car crash. 'I see things differently,' the comedian says
- People's Choice Awards 2019: Kevin Hart makes first public appearance since car accident
- Wife of 'Shark Tank' star Kevin O'Leary is charged in fatal boat crash
- Trump's disturbing 'celebration'
- The 'electability' trap
- 'Cats,' 'Madea' and 'Rambo' lead 40th annual Razzie nominations
- Kevin Hart spills about cheating on pregnant wife
- For 'Breaking Bad' and 'Downton Abbey,' 'the end' wasn't
- Essential movies of the '90s, from 'Goodfellas' to 'The Truman Show'