Quiet night in or a big night out? Lead singer or backing vocals? Grass court or hard court?
Naomi Osaka may be one of the most exciting prospects in tennis, but how well do you know Japan's first grand slam singles champion?
Her dizzying success has turned Osaka into a global superstar and she has had to adapt quickly to life in the limelight.
Ahead of Wimbledon, the tennis supremo sat down with CNN Sport to tackle a revealing quickfire challenge.
Watch the video at the top of the page to discover what makes Osaka tick.
- Naomi Osaka: Tennis star takes on the CNN quickfire challenge
- Naomi Osaka reacts to controversial win
- Japanese sponsor accused of 'whitewashing' tennis star Naomi Osaka
- Naomi Osaka sweeps aside idol Serena Williams in Miami Open
- Naomi Osaka upsets Serena Williams in controversial US Open final
- Naomi Osaka can emulate Serena Williams, says Pat Cash
- Serena Williams to play Japan's Naomi Osaka in US Open final
- Serena Williams cae en la final del Abierto de Estados Unidos ante Naomi Osaka
- Naomi Osaka: After Serena storm, US Open champion could have the last laugh
- Naomi Osaka rallies again at French Open, this time against Azarenka