Mike Tyson isn't shy about his love for marijuana.
On Monday's episode of his podcast, aptly named "Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson," the former heavyweight champion shared just how much he spends on the psychoactive drug.
"What do we smoke a month?" he asked his co-host, former NFL player turned marijuana advocate Eben Britton. "Is it $40,000 a month?"
"We smoke 10 tons of weed at the ranch a month," Britton said, referencing Tyson Ranch, the boxer's forthcoming 40-acre marijuana farm and "resort."
"Is that crazy?" Tyson asked, though it seemed he already knew the answer.
His guest, rapper Jim Jones, widened his eyes.
"That's a lot of weed," he said. "That's nonstop, every second weed right there."
Tyson's latest career pivot might be his most lucrative.
In addition to production facilities, the luxury resort is set to feature an edible factory, amphitheater and "glamping" campgrounds.
- Mike Tyson says he burns through $40,000 of weed at his ranch every month
- Cicely Tyson Fast Facts
- 40,000 pounds of chicken feathers spill onto highway
- 'Unprecedented' floods in Indian tourist hotspot kill dozens; 40,000 evacuated
- Weed 4: Pot vs. Pills
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino sentenced to eight months in prison
- deGrasse Tyson on Bourdain: Life is precious
- Tyson Fury: Wilder "knows what's coming"
- Neil deGrasse Tyson denies sexual misconduct claims
- Valley man gets 2nd degree burns when father teaches him to make 'weed butter'