Barbra Streisand brought out Ariana Grande for a surprise appearance Tuesday during her concert in Chicago, and fans of both went nuts.
The two performed "No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)" together and the duet left Grande in tears because she got to perform with her idol.
Fans quickly began posting clips of the duet at the United Center on social media.
Streisand even posted a backstage photo of the two together getting ready for the show, thanking Grande for joining her and adding, "Secret's out."
Grande, meanwhile, said she willbe "cherishing this moment forever" and revealed she was sobbing after the performance. "Shaking and crying," she wrote.
Streisand originally performed the song with the late Donna Summer.
- Ariana Grande left sobbing over her live duet with Barbra Streisand
- Barbra Streisand releasing anti-Trump album
- Ariana Grande closes out Coachella with surprise Justin Bieber duet
- Barbra Streisand to drop anti-Trump album and star in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Ariana Grande releases new single 'No Tears Left to Cry'
- Ariana Grande says she struggles with PTSD
- Davidson confirms engagement to Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged
- Ariana Grande pays tribute to Aretha Franklin