After having already won the toughest fight of his life, boxer Daniel Jacobs now faces the fight of his career.
The American boxer, aptly nicknamed the 'Miracle Man,' was almost forced to cut his career short in 2011 due to a rare form of bone cancer.
On Saturday, Jacobs is once again looking to upset the odds and defeat heralded Mexican fighter Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez in Las Vegas.
Both men are looking to unify boxing's middleweight division.
Watch the video above for CNN's interview with Jacobs ahead of the fight.
- Daniel Jacobs faces the fight of his career against Canelo Alvarez
- Canelo Alvarez defeats Gennady "GGG" Golovkin to win middleweight title
- Alvarez beats Golovkin in anticipated rematch
- Jacob Zuma Fast Facts
- 9/11 first responder and advocate Luis Alvarez dies at 53
- El mexicano 'Canelo' Álvarez derrota al kazajo Golovkin
- De La Hoya talks anticipated Canelo, GGG match
- Zooey Deschanel splits from husband Jacob Pechenik
- Woman who played professional baseball finds new career fighting fires
- Mitch Daniels Fast Facts