The 2019 Longines Global Champions Tour and Global Champions League take place in 20 cities across the globe.
From February's opener in Qatar to the November's Prague Playoffs, the world's best show jumpers will do battle for record-breaking prize funds.
Follow the progress of these prestigious competitions on CNN Sport below.
Date: February 28 - March 2
Location: Al Shaqab, Ar-Rayyan, Qatar.
LGCT Winner: Julien Epaillard
LGCL Winner: Shanghai Swans
Mexico City: April 11-13*
Miami Beach: April 18-20
Shanghai: May 3-5
Madrid: May 17-19
Hamburg: May 30 - June 1*
Cannes: June 6-8
Stockholm: June 14-16*
Cascais-Estoril: June 20-22
Monaco: June 27-29
Paris: July 5-7
Chantilly: July 12-14
Berlin: July 26-28
London: August 2-4
Valkenswaard: August 9-11
Rome: September 6-8*
Saint Tropez: September 12-14
Montréal: September 20-22
New York: September 27-29
Prague Playoffs: November 21-24
*denotes events which have an extra day of CSI1*, CSI2*, CSI4*, CSIYH* competition before or after the CSI5* classes.
- Global Champions 2019: Schedule and results
- Global Champions: Show jumping heads to Canada in 2019
- World Cup 2018: Schedule and results
- Ben Maher takes St Tropez Global Champions Tour title
- Jerome Guery wins Mexico City leg of Global Champions Tour
- Pieter Devos wins Miami Beach leg of Global Champions Tour
- Niels Bruynseels clinches first Global Champions win in Cannes
- Scott Brash wins first leg of Global Champions Tour in Mexico City
- Global Champions Tour Miami: The secrets behind show jumping's gem
- Goldstein soars to win in Shanghai leg of Global Champions Tour