Attorney General nominee William Barr said that, if confirmed, he would let special counsel Robert Mueller finish his investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and believes the results should be made public.
Read his prepared Senate testimony here:
- Trump nominates William Barr to be his next attorney general
- Trump AG nominee William Barr: 'I will not be bullied'
- URGENT - Trump nominates William Barr to be his next attorney general
- The 7 key takeaways from William Barr's attorney general confirmation hearing
- Trump's attorney general nominee meets his Democratic critics
- AG nominee William Barr in 1992 CNN interview: Roe v. Wade 'will fall'
- URGENT - Mueller report should be made public, AG nominee William Barr says