Apparently conscious uncoupling extends to life post divorce.
Gwyneth Paltrow shared during an appearance on "Live with Kelly and Ryan" on Wednesday that her ex-husband, Coldplay front man Chris Martin, came along on her recent honeymoon with new husband Brad Falchuk.
Families and children
Weddings and engagements
The Oscar-winning actress said she, Falchuk, Martin, their children, Falchuk's kids from his former marriage and some friends all took a trip to the Maldives over the Christmas holiday.
"It was a very modern honeymoon," Paltrow said, laughing.
The actress and her ex are known to have remained on excellent terms since they divorced in 2016 following a decade of marriage.
She said the trip was "lots of kids" and a good time.
"We just wanted to minimize the pain for the kids," Paltrow said of how the family has handled life since she and Martin split. "They just want to see their parents around the dinner table, basically, so we just try to keep that."
The couple share two children, daughter Apple, 14, and son Moses, 12.
Paltrow married Falchuk, a television producer, in September.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ex-husband came along on her honeymoon
- Gwyneth Paltrow subtly confirms she's married
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Chris Martin 'is like my brother'
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals Brad Pitt threatened Harvey Weinstein
- Gwyneth Paltrow denies she's 'Becky with the good hair'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop brand hit with penalties for 'unsubstantiated claims'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep disputes ski-crash suit
- Gwyneth Paltrow se va de luna de miel... con su ex
- Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple Martin look exactly alike in this rare Instagram photo
- Heidi Klum slammed for topless honeymoon picture