Shia LaBeouf and his wife Mia Goth are ending their marriage.
A representative for the "Transformers" actor confirmed that LaBeouf, 32, and Goth, 24, have filed for divorce
Arts and entertainment
Divorce and separation
Families and children
"Shia and Mia have filed for divorce," his representative said in a statement. "The separation is amicable and all details pertaining to the divorce proceedings will remain private."
LaBeouf and Goth were married in October 2016 in a ceremony that was live streamed.
LaBeouf later told Ellen DeGeneres that they had not intended to share their ceremony with the public, but they were "proud" of their nuptials.
"It was love," he told the host of their ceremony.
LaBeouf has multiple films slated for release in the coming year, including a drama he wrote called "Honey Boy."
Goth will next appear in Luca Guadagnino's horror film "Suspiria," which will be released in November.
- Shia LaBeouf and wife Mia Goth divorcing
- Megan Fox confirms that she and Shia LaBeouf were a thing
- Donald Trump Jr. and wife file for divorce
- Boris Johnson and wife Marina Wheeler to divorce after 25 years
- Man allegedly killed his parents and shot at ex-wife after getting divorce papers
- GOP Rep. Mia Love: Farenthold should resign
- Trailer for 'Mamma Mia!' sequel is here
- Mia Love on finding an immigration deal
- Mia Love: GOP needs to build relationships
- Mia Love 'surprised' by Trump's mocking comments