(CNN) -- Bill Cosby will be classified as a "sexually violent predator," according to a Tuesday ruling by Judge Steven O'Neill. That status requires lifetime registration, lifetime mandatory sex offender counseling and notification of the community that a "sexually violent predator" lives in the area. Cosby awaits sentencing Tuesday in a Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, courtroom.
(CNN) -- Bill Cosby will be classified as a "sexually violent predator," according to a Tuesday ruling by...
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:22 PM
Updated: Sep 25, 2018 7:22 PM
- URGENT - Cosby Classified as 'Sexually Violent Predator'
- Pennsylvania board finds Bill Cosby is a sexually violent predator
- What is a sexually violent predator?
- He's a 'sexually violent predator,' but Hollywood will not remove Bill Cosby's star from the Walk of Fame
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- 'Violent predator' faces 3 murder charges after attacks on homeless
- Cosby convicted of sexually assaulting woman
- Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault
- Justice Department seizes classified ads website Backpage.com
Scroll for more content...