A San Diego teenager was rescued after being found drunk on the beach at Sunset Cliffs.
According to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department, the 14-year-old was found around 2:45 at No Surf Beach.
Lifeguards and firefighters both performed the rescue. According to crews on scene, the teenager was unable to walk.
At this time, it's unclear what exactly led up to the teen being located. The teenager was released to her father.
- Drunk 14-year-old rescued from a cliff
- Woman Rescued After Falling 150 Feet Off Cliff
- Man killed after car plunges over cliff
- Woman survives after SUV plunges off cliff
- Man Falls 500 Feet To His Death Rescuing His Dog from Seaside Cliff
- 14-year-old girl charged in father's death
- Video shows Florida officer hitting 14-year-old
- Congress' DACA game of chicken goes off the cliff
- Family's SUV cliff plunge may have been intentional, police say
- Man killed after falling from cliff on Chattahoochee River